Getting good teaching at school then supported by good habits while in the home environment, the child will be more creative, independent and able to analyze things that are good and right because before in early childhood education children have learned about logical thinking and more critical.
The main principle principles used in implementation in early childhood education are:
- Implementing a system of independence – Developing a system of independence can be in the form of developing children’s skills, hobbies, likes, talents and skills through their habits. this condition is carried out so that children are able to be more independent, have a sense of responsibility for their own actions and are able to apply discipline in their daily lives
• Utilizing educational media – Utilizing educational media from objects that exist in the natural environment or using natural tools provided by a group of educators to learn and recognize nature from close quarters
• Oriented to the needs of children systematically – Early childhood is the best period to get education and coaching related to physical and psychological children of children including intellectual, motoric, sensory, socio-emotional or speech.
• Learning while playing – Playing is one of the media to do the beginning of education in the field of learning communication and learning to adapt to other people which includes ways to explore and control surrounding objects.
• A safe environment – The playing environment must be made interesting, unique, filled with the use of colors and images that are adjusted to their age so as to create a sense of comfort, security and enthusiasm when children are socializing with other children.
Common age for early education
1. Non formal infant education, namely ages 0 to 1 year
2. Toddler education, namely ages 2 to 3 years
3. Playgroup education that is 2 to 4 years old
4. Kindergarten children (TK) aged 3 to 6 years
5. Early primary school education (Early elementary school) 6 to 8 years
Intelligence, skills, independence, creativity and intelligence in adapting to the environment are obtained and formed from 3 dominating factors, including
1.Able to understand and understand yourself including understanding the location of the advantages and disadvantages it has.
2. Being able to understand and understand how to socialize well with other people regardless of differences or social status
3. Able to understand and understand his relationship with an almighty God (according to each religion and belief)
These 3 factors can influence the strength of a child’s beliefs and make it easier for parents to find the best solution for how to direct and develop their children’s interests and talents. But basically if a child has a solid parent in providing guidance on things and good habits, an easy example is to teach that throwing garbage should be in a garbage can so the child will follow it.