To keep the brain active these are the 12 basic foods
· Bluefish. Why omega-3s are so good? They are essential polyunsaturated fats, which come only through diet. Bluefish, soybean oils and nuts such as walnuts. To achieve optimal levels of omega-3 need to consume oily fish 3-4 times a week, quite difficult, although the market there are enriched with them, milk, eggs, biscuits, etc. It is estimated that 1 g. daily omega-3 25-30% reduction cardiovascular risk. There must be a balance between omega-3 and omega-6, omega-3 1 5-10 of omega-6, and with it we are going. Part of the cells are basic for neuronal functions and participate in the formation of the retina.Pleasure: a casserole or baked papillote, nice, tuna or mackerel, chopped onion and tomato sauce, “the spice of life”.
· Nuts . Wonderful as nuts or nut oil. It has been called the most natural medicine for the heart and the most antioxidant. 3-4 wonderful every day. Alpha-linoleic (34%), alpha-linolenic omega-3 (6.9%) of plant origin, monounsaturated (9.5%), fiber, vitamins E, B1, B2, B3, B6, folic acid, calcium, magnesium, copper, selenium, flavonoids (ellagic acid), phytosterols, protect against heart disease, thin the blood, lowering bad cholesterol or LDL and triglycerides, the metabolic syndrome. Enhance the capabilities of learning and mood disorders. Vitamin E protects against oxidation. A healthy and easy, custom sparingly because they are caloric and fat.
· Parmesan cheese . Hard, rich in calcium 1170 mg. per 100 grams, with 742 mg phosphorus. many vitamins B2 and group B, A, D, E, sodium, cholesterol, protein quality, with calcium and phosphorus is recommended for children, adolescents and pregnancy, and helps maintain healthy bones and teeth. Excellent source of tyrosine, an amino acid precursor of dopamine, which promotes memorizing and learning.
· Spinach, endive, sunflower seeds, liver . Folic acid is called for being in the leaves ( “folia” in Latin) of vegetables. Folic acid is involved in important metabolic reactions (DNA synthesis of proteins …) and folates enter the formation, development and maturation of red blood cells that carry oxygen from the lungs to all body cells. Folic acid and iron, the better “heme”. The iron -rich liver that carries oxygen to the brain, and folic acid (vitamin B9) improves brain performance. The menu of vegetables rich in folic acid when you want and liver every 10-15 days. Perfect combination.
· Pepper . It is one of the richest in vitamin C, red rather than green and outperforms citrus. In addition, A (beta – carotene and cryptoxanthin), E, B1, B2, B6 and folic acid, fiber, magnesium, copper, flavonoids and capsaicin. Lycopene is a red carotenoid and red pepper possesses better when eaten fried roast because they increase your calories. Vitamin C disappears with cooking. Very rich in antioxidants. According to recent studies, (Journal of Nutrition) is a flavonoid luteolin present in the brains of older people (Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America ), and can mitigate and help people with Alzheimer’s. Researchers studied as acts luteolin on microglia phagocytic cells that defend the central nervous system.
· Chocolate . The biographer of the Marquis de Sade said it was encouraging, encouragement, passionately, diabolical, magical, miraculous, but also poisonous because all the benefits described associated with gluttony, one of the seven deadly sins. It is a wonder that if taken without abusing., Better black, (one ounce each day) helps prevent cardiovascular problems, lower blood pressure, vitamin E antioxidant effect benefits the circulatory system, provides B vitamins, much potassium, calcium, iron and magnesium. White does not carry cocoa and why not say it is chocolate, milk carries a part of cacao and from 70% cocoa is wonderful and delicious. An ounce favors the production of endorphins substances in the brain that make you feel good, relieve stress and activates the mind. Furthermore, cocoa reduces the formation of free radicals that cause cancer and premature aging.
Sunflower seeds . Up the healthy habit of pipes. Many polyunsaturated fats, some as oleic acid, and also proteins, carbohydrates, high in vitamin E, folic acid and fiber, flavonoids, iron, magnesium, choline, betaine, lignans and phytosterols.Prevent cardiovascular diseases, stroke ( stroke ) in the elderly, reduce cholesterol, protect the blood system, help brain development. Better without salt or abuse. Like everything.